The Ashcroft® weld-in thermowell is used when pressure, high velocity and corrosive process media exist. Serving to isolate and protect, it also allows the sensing instrument to be removed without requiring process shut down. An ideal solution for ensuring system operation.
- Wide selection of materials
- Stamped with date code, material and heat numbers
- Process connection: 1 1/2" diameter
- Bore size: .260", .385"
The Van Stone thermowell is ideal where safety and product integrity is essential:
- Chemical and Petrochemical Plants
- Water and Wastewater pressure Control
Medical and Life Sciences:
- Pharmaceutical / Biotech
- Food and Beverage
- Material Test Report (MTR)
- Hydrostatic Testing
- Wake Frequency Analysis