The Ashcroft® multiport valve-V02 is designed to mount directly to the instrument for the purpose of isolating up to three instruments simultaneously during process shut downs and maintenance.
- Isolates process from instrument assembly
- 316L stainless steel construction
- Support mounting brackets available
- Color-coded dust caps prevents dust ingress and identifies handle function
- PTFE packing (other materials available upon request)
- Stem with cold rolled surface, back seat and non-rotating needle tip
- Supplies with wetted parts according to NACE MR0175/MR0103
- Material Traceability Reports available per EN 10204 3.1
- Process Conn: 1/2 NPTM, 1/2 NPTF
- Instrument Conn: (3) 1/2 NPTF
- Maximum Pressure Rating (PTFE) 6092 psi at 140°F (60°C)
- Maximum temperature Rating (PTFE) 392°F (200°C) at 1305 psi
The Ashcroft® multiport valve-V02 is the ideal valve option for critical applications with demanding requirements.
- Oil & Gas
- Power Plant