Low Pressure Ball Valve V02
The Ashcroft® low pressure ball valve-V02 provides systems with a quick, safety shutoff to isolate the process from the instrument assembly during shutdown and maintenance periods.
- 316L stainless steel construction
- 90° turn opens or closes valve quickly
- 9.2mm bore hole reduces clogging
- Floating ball design provides bi-directional isolation
- PTFE packing
- Anti-blowout stem design
- Supplied with wetted parts according to NACE MR0175/MR0103
- Process Connections: 1/2 NPT Female
- Instrument Connections: 1/2 NPT Female
- Maximum Pressure Rating (PTFE) 1000 psi
- Maximum Temperature Rating (PTFE) 392°F (200°C)
The Ashcroft® low pressure ball valve-V02 is the ideal option for critical applications with demanding requirements.
- Oil & Gas
- Power Plants