KS Sanitary Transducer/Transmitter
The Ashcroft® KS sanitary pressure transducer/transmitter combines proven thin film technology with diaphragm seal expertise. Satisfying requirements to ensure process integrity, this model is an ideal choice when stringent process monitoring and control is required.
- All-welded design
- Electropolished diaphragm
- Broad selection of pressure connections and electrical terminations
- 3A sanitary standard
- Accuracy: ±1.00% span
- Pressure Ranges: Vacuum to 1,000 psi
- Housing: NEMA 4X IP65; 300 series stainless steel
- Wetted material: 316L stainless steel
- Surface finish: 12 to 20 Ra electropolished diaphragm
- Tri-clamp® fitting: 1 1/2" and 2"
- Output signal: current, voltage and millivolt
The KS is ideal where consistent, and reliable pressure measurement is essential:
- Food and Dairy
- 3 A Sanitary Applications