High Pressure Ball Valve-V02
The Ashcroft® high pressure ball valve-V02 provides systems with a quick, safety shutoff to isolate the process from the instrument assembly during shutdown and maintenance periods.
- 316L stainless steel construction
- 90° turn opens or closes valve quickly
- 10mm bore hole reduces clogging
- Floating ball design provides bi-directional isolation
- PTFE Packing
- Supplied with wetted parts according to NACE MR0175/MR0103
- Process Connections: 1/2 NPTM, 1/2 NPTF
- Instrument Connections: 1/2 NPTF
- Maximum Pressure Rating (PTFE) 6092 psi
- Maximum Temperature rating (PTFE) 347°F (175°C)
The Ashcroft® high pressure ball valve-V02 is the ideal valve option for critical applications with demanding requirements.
- Oil & Gas
- Power Plants