The Ashcroft® gauge valves-V02 are designed to mount directly to the instrument to isolate the instrument assembly during process shut downs and maintenance.
- Isolates process from instrument assembly
- 316L stainless steel construction
- Support mounting brackets available
- Color-coded dust caps prevent dust ingress and identifies handle function
- PTFE Packing (other materials available upon request)
- Stem with cold rolled surface, back seat and non-rotating needle tip
- Supplied with wetted parts according to NACE MR0175/MR0103
- Material Traceability Report available per EN 10204 3.1
- Process Connections: 1/2 NPTM, 1/2 NPTF
- Instrument Connection: 1/2 NPTF
- Maximum Pressure Rating with PTFE packing: 6092 psi at 140°F (60°C)
The Ashcroft® gauge valve-V02 is the ideal valve option for critical applications with demanding requirements.
- Oil & Gas
- Power Plants