The Ashcroft® flanged thermowell is used when pressure, high velocity and corrosive process media exist. This serves to isolate and protect the sensing instrument, and permits removal of a sensing instrument without shutting down the process. Thermowells are offered in a wide selection of materials, sizes and dimensions; a perfect solution for protecting the process and extending product service life.
- One piece bar stock
- Wide selection of materials
- Selection of shank styles
- Stamped with date code, material and heat numbers
- Raised face, flat face and ring joint versions (ASME B16.5)
- Process connection: 1", 1 1/2" and 2"
- Bore size: .260", .385"
- Flange ratings: 150, 300, 600, 900, 1500 and 2500 class
The flanged thermowell is ideal where safety and product integrity is essential:
- Chemical and Petrochemical Plants
- Water and Wastewater pressure Control
Medical and Life Sciences:
- Pharmaceutical / Biotech
- Food and Beverage
- Material Test Report (MTR)
- Hydrostatic Testing
- Wake Frequency Analysis