AXLdp Low Differential Pressure Transducer
The AXLdp is perfect for OEM systems that require an ultra-low differential pressure sensor that can be PC Board mounted. With the exclusive Ashcroft Si-Glas™variable capacitance sensor, the budget-friendly AXLdp delivers highly sensitive and repeatable pressure measurements and provides exceptional long term stability.
- UL94-V0 rated PBT case
- Calibrated ratiometric output
- Low voltage power requirements
- Through holes allow for easy mounting to PCBs
- Accuracy: ±1% or ±2% span
- Differential Pressure Ranges:
- Unidirectional: 0.20 I.W.C. to 20.00 I.W.C.
- Bidirectional: ±0.10 I.W.C. to ±10.00 I.W.C.
- Mounting: Circuit board mountable
- Output signal: Analog ratiometric output (0.5 to 4.5 VDC when powered with 5 VDC)
The AXLdp is ideal for OEM PC board mounted systems requiring sensitivity and repeatability:
- Flow measurement
- Room monitoring
- Energy management
- HVAC and VAV